It's coming, it's coming...

Several people have asked about this year's Best Buddies ride log. All I can say is: it's coming, don't get your bike shorts in a bunch. I started writing, but it was a busy weekend and I didn't get the couple of hours alone that I need to finish it. So hang in there, faithful readers, and it will be here soon.

In the meantime, here's a tidbit to tide you over:
Tyler, meanwhile, is using the weather as an opportunity to convert others over to his freakish practices and sees a potentially willing convert in Bob:

Tyler: Rainy days like this are why I shave my legs
Bob: What?
Tyler: Yeah, you see, when it's wet like this, you can coat your legs with Vaseline. It works as well as wearing rain pants, but you don't have to worry about taking them off later! If I didn't shave my legs, then that would just be gross.
Bob: Are you sure that's the only thing you're using the Vaseline for, Tyler?
If you need a bigger fix, you can go here for links to previous years' ride logs.

More to come (soon, I promise!).
Post a Comment

Top Posts

Trump won. Now what?

Startups: You Don't Need a CTO (Yet)

Cleanup in aisle 2016!