More words and phrases I will never use, either in writing or in conversation, even if I choke on my own tongue trying to find alternatives:
- Go-forward plan
- Actionable plan of attack
- Transition (as verb)
- Resource, as verb. By extension, resourcing
- Bucket, as verb. Ditto for the past tense, "... has been bucketed."
- Impact, as verb. And "impacted," if you have ever watched ER, has a wholly different connotation than I think people are seeking when they use it in emails.
- Transparent, when used in place of "invisible"
And some that simply need to be used sparingly, if only because everyone else finds a way to insert them into every other sentence:
- Sign off
- Best practice (that one hurts, because I used to be the "Best Practices Manager" for a former employer)
- Resources, as opposed to "people"
Got any more?