A lot of people are very angry at Donald Trump right now. For the sake of our collective blood pressure -- and let's face it: as a country we really can't afford it to get any higher -- I want to help.
Being angry at Donald Trump for the things he does is like being angry at a shark for eating. The anger that we feel is based upon an objective measure of right and wrong, what come people call a "moral compass." Donald doesn't have this.
There is no "right" or "wrong" in Donald's world. In his world, there are things that Donald Trump can do:
- Grope, sleep with, and occasionally marry beautiful women
- Build large structures, like Trump Tower in New York or Trump Wall along the Rio Grande
- Run for President of the United States
- Grope or sleep with Megyn Kelly
- Pay for all of the work to build his large structures
- Be President of the United States (it may take another month for him to realize this one)